SCSEP (Senior Community Services Employment Program) Participant Specialist – 2 Positions
1. Clayton County/Middle Georgia Area
2. Savannah/Southeast Georgia Area
Manages all phases of the Senior Community Services Employment Program for the assigned region.
- Responsible for recruitment, enrollment, and management of local participants.
- Accurate and timely completion of routine mandated paperwork.
- Recruits, trains, and provides on-going mentorship to Participant Assistants in assigned offices.
- Develops community partnerships and coordinates Host Agency acquisitions, orientations, and assessments.
- Ensures that policies and controls for SCSEP program are in compliance with regulations.
- Creates partnerships with supportive services, businesses, and other organizations that support the SCSEP.
- Ensures that the SCSEP database, Sales Force, and all required forms are being utilized and maintained correctly.
- Monitors and supports Host Agencies and participants.
- Assists with community outreach and education efforts regarding the SCSEP.
- Travel frequently to local sites with the possibility of overnights stays.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Markets and obtains referrals for services.
- Completes intake/orientation process.
- Ensures HIPAA compliance.
- Communicates information effectively with other departments.
High School Diploma plus four years of experience required. Four year degree in social service area preferred.
Valid Georgia Driver’s License, with a good driving record (no revocation or 6 or more points in a 5-year period).
- Knowledge of employment services and supportive services in the region.
- Ability to communicate the goals and objectives of SCSEP to older adults, training site staff, and potential employers. Ability to communicate with people having a variety of educational levels.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on accuracy of data captured.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and to work independently and as part of a team.
Local and regional travel required.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
(Full Job Description available upon request, which details Physical Demands and Work Environment.)
Submit Resume to:
Melissa Armstrong, SCSEP Program Director
The Legacy Link, Inc.
ADRC Counselor (Aging and Disability Resource Center)
Responsibilities include telephone screening for eligibility for Home and Community Based Services. Excellent computer skills and strong communication skills required. Medicaid knowledge a plus. A degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, or related field is required.
Send resumes to:
The Legacy Link, Inc. – Fax 770-538-2791 or E-mail email@example.com
HEALTH PROGRAMS LPN or RN (FT) – (Oakwood Office) 2 Positions
Legacy Link has an immediate opening for a licensed RN or LPN to work with the CCSP and
SOURCE Programs. The RN or LPN will complete in-home assessments to determine
eligibility for Medicaid/Medicaid-waiver services. Functions as a member of an
interdisciplinary team, including a physician, and serves clients in counties in Northeast Georgia.
Graduate of an accredited Nursing School or Program.
Two years experience as a registered professional nurse in one of the following areas:
• Geriatric Nursing
• Community Health
• Long-term Care
• Chronic Diseases of Adults
- Current valid Georgia RN or LPN License
• Valid Georgia Driver’s License, as travel is required.
Include oral and written communication skills, computer skills, public relations.
Must be well-organized and detail-oriented. Ability to multi-task. Problem
solving skills to resolve conflicts between client and providers. Team oriented.
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
The Legacy Link, Inc.
PO Box 1480
Oakwood, GA 30566
(Legacy Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer)